How do you know which kind of diaper will work best for your family? For some parents, choosing between using a cloth or disposable diaper can feel like a big decision. Some parents claim that babies who wear cloth diapers potty train earlier than babies diapered with disposables. Are you agree?
Most of us prefer not to wash diapers. It is so nice to just change diapers easily, and through the dirty ones away! Well, everybody prefers comfort, and we don’t think about the advantages or disadvantages of it. Every working mom wants everything the easy way.
Let’s have a look at the difference between the two!
- It’s easy, no mess, no smells(because they end up in the bin immediately)
- It is comfortable and easy to get.
- It requires no washing or drying.
- No extra Laundry.
- Huge time saver! It’s like, “Ready Steady Go!” Babies love it, and they look so cute wearing it!
Sometimes they want to be a little naughty and try to take it off themselves! Especially when they start walking! I’m smiling about it now. When they become toddlers, that’s when they start to be interested in adult underwear, although they still need to wear diapers, they don’t understand why.
You can buy disposables in any shop near you. There is a lot of different brands on the market these days. It’s like “Nike and Adidas”! You can choose your favorite brand. Some moms only use a certain brand.
There can be many debates about disposable diaper brands between women. Each one has a different opinion of what she uses. Disposables are also considered to be more sanitary than cloth diapers. After all, moms love disposables, it’s very convenient for any working mom and dad too!
Disposables do have their disadvantages as well. Many moms don’t like disposables. Off cause, they have their own unique reasons for it. There is a difference in taste. I believe that’s an old saying.
- Some moms believe disposable diapers contain some chemicals and materials that may irritate their baby’s skin.
- It also is not as environmentally friendly as cloth diapers. Believe me, I saw so many dirty diapers lying around, not in the bin, but on the side of the bin! And guess who is tearing it apart? Poor dogs! We should keep dirty diapers out of reach of children and animals! it’s very unhealthy and dangerous for them!
- Babies develop an allergy or a rash from some disposables. It’s very important to keep your baby’s diaper dry all the time, to avoid rashes.
- The cost keeps up!
- Babies can go through thousands of diapers.
For many of us, the cloth diaper was the only choice we had at a certain stage of our lives. However, some believe it is the best diaper for their babies.
- Some parents believe when their kids wear a cloth diaper, they can feel when they are wet and become more aware of when they have gone potty.
- Disposables wick away the wetness, which also confuses them and keeping them unaware of a wet diaper for longer periods of time.
- You definitely save a lot of money over the long term when using the cloth diaper.
- Disposables are very expensive. Just sit down and makes your maths!
- These diapers are made of cotton and result in less skin irritation and rashes.
- Keep your baby dry all the time.
- Cloth diapers produce less waste and you don’t need to buy disposables constantly!
- It is convenient if the shops are closed, you always have a cloth diaper handy!
- They do not contain any chemicals such as perfumes or polyacrylate witch is a chemical they used for absorbency.
And like the disposable, the cloth diaper also has its disadvantages!
- Cloth diapers are good for the baby’s skin but only if you change them often.
- They also tend to be less absorbent than disposables, so you need to change them more often.
- Cloth diapers, need to be wash regularly and you must do it while the stain is still fresh, to avoid diapers becoming yellow and stained.
- If you don’t wash it immediately it can cause a bad smell in the house as well. This is also very unhealthy and unhygienic.
- When going out with your baby, it can be very uncomfortable changing diapers, especially if your baby wearing a cloth diaper, and if he had a poo! Just imagine, it can be very awkward!
- To avoid your baby from getting too wet or develop a rash because of poo, you should change the diaper immediately. Of course, no one wants to wash a dirty diaper in the middle of the night!
- Maybe Dad can change a disposable diaper easier than a cloth diaper too? Or what do you think mom? (smile)
In the end, it is each parent’s choice. The most important is the comfort of your baby.
Did You Make Your Choice?
You do have a choice. Whether you using disposable or cloth diapers, each of them got its own advantages and disadvantages. The fact is you’ll have to keep your little one dry all the time!
Both these diapers can cause rashes and allergies, and each of them is also unique in its own way. For some events, you wish to rather have a cloth diaper and for some, disposables.
Whenever you ran out of disposables, the cloth diaper will be a pleasant replacement! Perhaps it will be a good idea, to keep both in stock.
Now that you know the differences, it’s completely up to you, which one you prefer or is best suitable for you and your baby. When your baby is comfortable, you’ll for sure going to have a happy baby as well!
Thank you for reading my article. I hope my article was helpful to you. Want to know what’s behind the link?
<<<Open The Link>>> and let me know what you think about it(smile)